Date(s) - Jun 17, 2021
10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Call “Time Out!” Referee the Demands from Your Clients & Tenants with Confidence & Ease **IN PERSON**
Our First In-Person Event!
Kellie will take the student into the world of handling client demands and tenant requests with confidence. We are called upon to make decisions all day long that affect our bottom line, customer service and our attitudes. By implementing these key systems and strategies, you can better control your business. Learn how to referee the demands from clients & tenants that we are required to make each day with ease & come out a winner!
- Attendees will learn simple yet impactful principles they can begin implementing right away.
- Define your reputation to control and mitigate conflict
- Essential strategies to reduce the number of interruptions and demands on your time
- A proven step-by-step On-boarding process to elevate trust with new clients & tenants
- A detailed and thorough procedure to successfully resolve all Security Deposit disputes from tenants.
- The power of specific communication skills used to maximize long term relationships and profitability
- Valuable takeaways – Tools & Checklists for easy implementation to increase efficiency and revenue right away
Thursday, June 17, 2021
10:30am – 1:30pm
Azalea Lodge at Mead Botanical Gardens
1300 S Denning Dr
Winter Park 32789
NARPM Members – $37
Affiliates – $37
Non-Members / Future Members – $77
Please support our 2021 Charity. $2 of every ticket sale will be donated to the Barber Fund.